Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Customer Sales Executive, Albertsons (Shaw's & Mid-Atlantic Divisions)
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Please note: This position can be based in NE/Midwest Region
COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Mandate
This position requires that you must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (even if working remotely) and present proof of vaccination before beginning employment. If you receive an offer of employment, you will be asked as part of the background check process to upload a copy of your vaccination card. If you believe you require an accommodation for medical or religious reasons related to the vaccine safety mandate, you may submit a request after you receive an offer of employment. Instructions on how to do so will be provided in your offer letter.
The Customer Sales Executive (CSE) is responsible for profitably growing assigned customer(s) (Albertsons) and Hershey’s business to achieve objectives and plans, including net sales, market share, trade spend, and sales activity margin. Responsibilities include business planning & analysis, creating valued business partnerships with customers by becoming a business advisor, and achieving mutually beneficial agreements through skilled negotiation and understanding of the customer’s business. The CSE will also leverage insights to build a 1 to 3 year business plan and deploy supporting tactics to achieve financial objectives.
• Achieve net sales, market share, trade spend, and sales activity margin targets for assigned customer(s) by simulating and planning incremental volume and pre and post analysis as well as displaying core competencies and behaviors. This includes judiciously managing and allocating trade funds (maintaining compliance with all Sarbanes Oxley policies) to achieve profitable sales growth.
• Effectively utilize Hershey’s analytical tools (e.g. PlanEx, IRI, EYC Loyalty data and Demantec, etc.) and processes to drive profitable and predictable sales results.
• Build and maintain appropriate sales plans in PlanEx
• Manage trade fund budget to include clearing deductions.
• Monitor and control customer expenses to include WASTE and supply chain costs.
• Provide category analysis and consumer insights to customers as well as other category tools/consultation with Category Management partnership.
• Develop and provide resources and tools to the retail team.
• Achieve appropriate levels of account penetration.
• Alignment with retail team through monthly participation in retail meetings as well as field days with appropriate TSL’s.
• Work collaboratively with Hershey Corporate Everyday CSE, Corporate Seasonal CSE and Shopper Engagement.
• Some travel required on a regular basis
Education: Bachelor's degree required.
Experience: At least 5 years relevant sales experience.