Senior Actuarial Associate (Virtual)
Job Classification:Actuarial - Actuarial
Primary responsibilities include:
• Price complex Pension Risk Transfer transactions. This work would involve the creation of liability cashflows and reserves, ALM modeling, and financial statement analysis
• Analyze population and contract specific data to determine mortality and other demographic assumptions used in Funded transactions
• Execute modeling and generate analysis of financial projections to drive pricing recommendations
• Contribute to improving existing processes by leveraging best practices and various platforms including Excel, Python & SQL
• Work with a broad group of actuarial and business partners in a fast-paced, customer and deal-focused environment
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other STEM field
• Minimum of 2 years of actuarial experience with a minimum of 3 actuarial exams passed, LTAM is preferred
• Strong technical skills to understand complex quantitative concepts and financial projection model
• Deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Office-suite software
• Strong working knowledge of at least one programming language such as Python, C#, SQL, VBA preferred
• Understanding of Life/Annuity products, capital markets, and pension plans
• Highly motivated, innovative problem solver and conceptual thinker that excels in collaborative work environments
• Good verbal & written communication skills, particularly in explaining technical results to non-technical audiences
Actuarial exam support provided.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit [Register to View] to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [Register to View] .
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email to request assistance.