- Ensures safety and well-being of aquatics participants through preventive lifeguarding by staying alert and attentive while on shift; enforcing all facility policies, rules, and regulations; and performing swim tests on children under 13 years old.
- Responds to pool emergencies (for example, struggling swimmers, potential drowning) by using sanctioned rescue procedures; and performing first aid and CPR as necessary to ensure Member safety.
- Ensures that needs of the Walton Life Fitness Center are being met by folding towels; cleaning the Cool Down Cafe; Filling water machines; and inspecting the Aquatics Facility to ensure safe environment for Members..
- Maintains lifeguard certification by swimming 500 yards per week; conducting practice rescues; maintaining adequate fitness level to perform rescues; and completing all WLFC and Red Cross paperwork.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Health Care & Social Assistance - CPR for Professional Rescuer - Certification, Health Care & Social Assistance - First Aid Trainer Certification - Certification
1701 SE 14TH STREET, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716-0001, United States of America