2023 Full Time: Software Engineer II
- Interact with application teams, architects, and PMs to design and implement new functionality
- Design, write, and review code that impacts millions of customers in a collaborative environment among cross functional teams
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including the discovery phase to develop and implement long term solutions and impact the end user
- Work in an agile/scrum environment to deliver high quality software to our customers and members
- Design new tools to monitor smart alerts, that help discover technical problems in a timely manner while working cross functionally with other engineers to troubleshoot and resolve
- Augment existing instrumentation to build a cohesive picture that incorporates the characteristics of our systems with special attention to points of failure
Office Environment: Corporate
U.S. Tech Hub Location: Bentonville, AR
*Relocation is required for this role. Location availability is based on job profile and business needs.
Desired Majors: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Software Development, or other relevant majors
• Must be enrolled in a Bachelor's program currently
• Expected graduation date between December 2022-August 2023
• 0-1 years of full-time relevant experience (excludes internship and research-based roles)
• IMMIGRATION SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer information systems, software engineering, or related area.Option 2: 3 years' experience in software engineering or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Certification in Security+, Network+, GISF, or GSEC
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America