(USA) Community Success Lead - Walmart Health
- Drive customer growth at an assigned Walmart Health location by developing, maintaining, and executing an annual sales plan.
- Engage with potential customers in-person or by phone, email, or text message.
- Collaborate with local Walmart Health staff and community organizations to attend or host events aimed at introducing potential patients and community members to Walmart Health.
- Host tours of Walmart Health facilities and provide opportunities for Walmart Health staff to be visible to the public.
- Build a community engagement platform by generating leads through events and outreach to community organizations, agents, and brokers.
- Develop relationships with senior care or other facilities or groups that refer potential customers to primary care.
- Track and qualify leads generated through centralized marketing efforts.
- Follow up with new customers on set intervals to ensure a smooth onboarding and positive experience with Walmart Health.
- Track weekly activities and results and accurately forecast expected sales performance.
About Walmart Health
Walmart is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for customers in the communities we serve. To expand on this commitment, we launched Walmart Health to provide affordable, transparent pricing for key health center services for local customers, regardless of insurance status.
The customer is at the heart of all we do. We are focused on the needs of the patient and customer. We are partnering with several on-the-ground health providers to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care, labs, x-ray and diagnostics, counseling, dental, optical and hearing services all in one facility.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
High school degree or equivalent.
Valid state-issued driver's license and regular access to a vehicle.
Prior work experience using the Microsoft Office suite of products.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in General Business or related area., Prior work experience in a position requiring knowledge of Medicare requirements and restrictions., Prior work experience in the healthcare industry.
10991 SAN JOSE BLVD STE 1, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32223-6600, United States of America