Director, Patient & Community Engagement, Digital Optimization, RWE
- Establishes patient centered framework for digital/community outreach to support business growth and innovation, to drive a valuable patient experience across channels, applying design thinking to omnichannel user experience
- Identifies and leverages data systems, oversees technical implementation, and issue remediation, to grow visibility of successful digital and community outreach campaigns for RWE clinical trials business
- Earns and maintains trusted relationships with internal and community stakeholders to build awareness of and establish quality standards for digital trial experience in Walgreens RWE clinical trials
- Develops, and evolves processes related to digital/community outreach, retention, and overall patient, caregiver, and provider digital engagement across the RWE Clinical Trials business
- Enhances the digital clinical trial patient experience before, during, and after clinical trial participation, understanding GDPR and other privacy considerations, as well as cultural and linguistic appropriateness
- Contributes to development of educational content for general clinical trial awareness to improve satisfaction with the digital patient experience based on their specific needs and/or expectations
- Drives adoption of the digitally enabled patient journey in RWE clinical trials, underscoring the value of accelerating drug development, access, flexibility and convenience to improve recruitment and retention efforts
- Reviews effectiveness of communication materials and digital platforms used, making adjustments and enhancements as necessary to continually improve the digital clinical trial patient’s experience
- Ensures reporting of digital/community channel performance metrics are prepared and shared with RWE clinical trial leadership
- Builds and manages an effective team in support of RWE Clinical Trials vision and priorities
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers and patients needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at [Register to View]
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 6 years of experience in pharma, digital health technologies, and/or clinical innovation
- Complete understanding of clinical trial recruitment processes, digital analytics, IT web platforms, and data privacy
- Self starter, focused on efficiency, quality and value of deliverables
- Experience working with CRO or clinical sites
- Familiarity with GCP
- Deep understanding of digital communication tools and methods, including broad experience in optimizing customer/patient experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with scientific communications and terminology
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to financial decisions in the workplace.
- At least 3 years of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or cross-functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to/at least 25% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Graduate degree
- 8+ Years experience in digital health technologies and/or clinical innovation
- Biopharmaceutical experience