Meat Cutter and Wrapper (8261_R-128659)
- Be a Team Member: Collaborates with other associates to build a strong meat team; communicating with the members of the team; and being flexible to the needs of the business to work in other areas.
- Be an Expert: Demonstrates knowledge of business on the floor, backroom operations, product safety standards, sanitation guidelines, inventory management, and the operation, maintenance, and sanitization of equipment; preparing (for example, cutting, grinding, wrapping, trimming) meat products according to established standards; cutting boneless meat products; and maintaining product quality standards.
- Be a Techie: Leverages digital tools to drive sales, improve the shopping experience, and elevate associate engagement; utilizing hand held technology to make immediate business decisions related to production, training, and product quality with the member in mind; adapting to new tools and encouraging others to use them.
- Be an Owner: Ensures commitment to operational excellence, maintaining work area according to company policies and procedures; ensuring quality and date control standards for meat products; securing fragile and high-shrink merchandise; eliminating waste; assisting members with purchasing decisions; and ensuring merchandise is properly packaged, labeled, and stored in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Be a Talent Ambassador: Being an advocate for the department and the club by valuing the member's experience in meat area and modeling high quality service and products; executing the basics at highest possible level of quality; and exhibiting energy, commitment, and passion for the work.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
At Sam's Club, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty and voting. Other benefits include short-erm and long-term disability, education assistance with college degrees for $1 a day, company discounts, military service pay, adoption expense reimbursement, and more.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see [Register to View]
The hourly wage range for this position is $15.00 to $22.00*
*The actual hourly rate will equal or exceed the required minimum wage applicable to the job location.
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation in the form of premiums may be paid in amounts ranging from $0.35 per hour to $3.00 per hour in specific circumstances. Premiums may be based on: schedule, facility, season, or specific work performed. Multiple premiums may apply if applicable criteria are met.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying requires me to successfully complete all job required trainings and assessments within a prescribed time period if I receive the position.
Must be 18 years of age or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
1850 E WOODMEN RD, COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80920-3326, United States of America