Senior Data Analyst (8261_R-606390)
- Develop data-driven business insights and work with cross-functional partners to identify opportunities and drive product strategy.
- Define how teams measure success by developing Key Performance Indicators and other user/business metrics, in close partnership with Product Management and other disciplines such as engineering, operations and marketing.
- Perform deep-dive analysis across all areas of our business to drive growth strategies.
- Conduct advanced statistical analysis to provide recommendation of relevance, applicability and efficiency of product features.
- Design and run experiments and develop dashboards and data visualizations to enable observability and to communicate results to leadership.
- Answer complex business questions via SQL queries to enable business and product owners to make critical decisions.
- Build Regression, Clustering and NLP models to enable us to present the best product data to customers.
- Drive understanding of our users and their interaction with our products, through in-depth analyses of user interaction and engagement.
- Work with cross functional group consisting of Product, Engineering & Operations managers to drive data-based decisions.
- Proficiency in SQL, Hadoop/Hive including R/Python.
- Dashboard: Tableau, Looker, Google Analytics.
- A/B testing frameworks, Machine learning frameworks.
- Hypothesis testing, statistics and probabilities.
- You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- Storytelling and Newsletters
A self-starter: Can drive projects with limited guidance. Provide thought leadership by researching best practices and conducting experiments
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Arts, Finance or related field and 2 years'
experience in data analysis, data science, statistics, or related field. Option 2: Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Economics,
Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field. Option 3: 4 years' experience in data analysis, data science,
statistics, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Data science, data analysis, statistics, or related field, Master's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, Related industry experience (for example, retail, merchandising, healthcare, eCommerce), Successful completion of assessments in data analysis and Business Intelligence tools and scripting languages (for example, SQL, Python, Spark, Scala, R, Power BI, or Tableau)
840 W CALIFORNIA AVE, SUNNYVALE, CA 94086-4828, United States of America