2022 Walmart MBA Strategist Internship (8261_R-617566)
- Manages the resolution of business issues by reviewing data; determining needed solutions that fit local needs and can be leveraged across the region; following up with stakeholders to obtain information on unresolved issues; and collaborating with cross-functional teams regarding support for solutions.
- Manages change initiatives by implementing transformational change and processes; validating value and priority; driving project plans to implement processes; assisting with assessment of readiness for change; managing expectations; adjusting approaches to have change adopted by the entire organization; and ensuring timely project management from pilot to the execution stage.
- Manage and improve business results by overseeing evaluation and implementation of process improvement projects ; directing projects in consultation with leadership regarding solutions; reviewing reports; leveraging customer and operational needs across the division to identify barriers and obstacles that impact performance across the division; and benchmarking competitors' programs.
- Provides recommendations to management by reviewing feedback; assessing risks; collaborating with cross-functional partners to develop program enhancements; managing the reporting and communication of key performance metrics; ensuring alignment across functional units; and communicating strategic direction to stakeholders.
- Manages the development, prioritization, and execution of key business strategies and communication by leading cross-functional initiatives that impact store and corporate processes; overseeing the development of business programs and initiatives, customer and company communications, and associate training content.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Master's Degree in Business Administration or related field. Ideally 3 years experience in Statistic , Retail, Communications, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain or related field
Currently a MBA student graduating December 2022 or Summer 2023
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America