Meat Cutter and Wrapper (8261_R-129304)
- Be a Team Member: Collaborates with other associates to build a strong meat team; communicating with the members of the team; and being flexible to the needs of the business to work in other areas.
- Be an Expert: Demonstrates knowledge of business on the floor, backroom operations, product safety standards, sanitation guidelines, inventory management, and the operation, maintenance, and sanitization of equipment; preparing (for example, cutting, grinding, wrapping, trimming) meat products according to established standards; cutting boneless meat products; and maintaining product quality standards.
- Be a Techie: Leverages digital tools to drive sales, improve the shopping experience, and elevate associate engagement; utilizing hand held technology to make immediate business decisions related to production, training, and product quality with the member in mind; adapting to new tools and encouraging others to use them.
- Be an Owner: Ensures commitment to operational excellence, maintaining work area according to company policies and procedures; ensuring quality and date control standards for meat products; securing fragile and high-shrink merchandise; eliminating waste; assisting members with purchasing decisions; and ensuring merchandise is properly packaged, labeled, and stored in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Be a Talent Ambassador: Being an advocate for the department and the club by valuing the member's experience in meat area and modeling high quality service and products; executing the basics at highest possible level of quality; and exhibiting energy, commitment, and passion for the work.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
Must be 18 years of age or olderPreferred Qualifications...