Baker and Packager Associate (8261_R-231818)
- Be a Team Member: Collaborates with other associates to build a strong bakery team; communicating with the members of the team; and being flexible to the needs of the business to work in other areas..
- Be an Expert: Prepares bakery department merchandise based on daily production needs by operating baking equipment; following recipes/make-up instructions; wrapping, labeling, and storing merchandise according to company policies and procedures; ensuring compliance with food safety standards, sanitation guidelines, cold chain compliance, and inventory management; operating, maintaining, and sanitizing equipment; and demonstrating understanding of product and layout execution..
- Be a Techie: Leverages digital tools to drive sales, improve the shopping experience, and elevate associate engagement; utilizing hand held technology to make immediate business decisions related to production, merchandise ordering, training, and product quality with the member in mind; adapting to new tools and encouraging others to use them.
- Be an Owner: Ensures commitment to operational excellence, maintaining work area according to company policies and procedures; ensuring quality and date control standards for bakery items; securing fragile and high-shrink merchandise; eliminating waste; assisting members with purchasing decisions; and ensuring merchandise is properly packaged, labeled, and stored in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Be a Talent Ambassador: Being an advocate for the department and the club by valuing the member's experience in meat area and modeling high quality service and products; executing the basics at highest possible level of quality; and exhibiting energy, commitment, and passion for the work.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying requires me to successfully complete all job required trainings and assessments within a prescribed time period if I receive the position.
Must be 18 years of age or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
2919 MARKET PL, SALINA, KS 67401-8598, United States of America