Senior Manager II, Finance (8261_R-900331)
- You are curious and relentlessly ask questions
- You are a finance athlete- willing to run through all aspects of the function of Finance and be a team player
- You can manage the interconnectivities of business units
- You drive results with strong financial acumen and technical/analytical capabilities
- You're skilled at diplomacy and aligning stakeholders with competing priorities, including senior leaders
- You're a storyteller - a master at making complex subjects easily understood through compelling stories and visuals
- You have a track record of coming up with inventive and sustainable solutions for big problems and opportunities
- You have high standards and can hold business partners accountable
- You are creative and resilient - always looking for new ways to approach problems and drive business performance.
- You're stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
You'll make an impact by...
- Driving strategic analytics: Break down the Health and Wellness business into analytical building blocks and assess current and future key levers.
- Forecasting and analytics: Support the strategic and financial forecasting for the entire Health and Wellness organization.
- Establishing Long Range and Annual Operating plans: Analyze historical and external growth trends to develop a plan that helps drive company performance and is directly linked to our Strategy.
- Overseeing business performance: Lead bi-weekly / monthly / quarterly forecasting to assess performance tracking against plans.
- Being a trusted advisor: Develop strong and trusting relationships with internal teams. Serve as the go-to for analytics - working across the organization to solve issues, address pain points and implement growth initiatives.
- Rewrite the playbook on how we work: Continue to evolve organization processes, building speed to market, improve forecast accuracy, and broad communication of our organization performance
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. Butyou'llquickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us andyou'lldiscover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one,you'llbe empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Primary Location...701 S. WALTON BLVD., BENTONVILLE, AR 72716-6209, United States of America
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 4 years' experience in accounting, finance, or related area OR 6 years' experience
i n accounting, finance, or related area.
1 year's experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
1 year's supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Analyzing data and interpreting results, Microsoft Office, Working in a large, complex, matrixed organization
Masters: Business Administration
2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America