Product Marketing Manager, WhatsApp Privacy (a1K2K000008U7caUAC)
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas — making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.Someone in this role will need to clearly communicate complex ideas while flawlessly managing every step of a launch. You'll be expected to push the boundaries of what's possible in marketing, while sharing in our healthy obsession for quality.Required SkillsProduct Marketing Manager, WhatsApp Privacy Responsibilities:
- A passion for WhatsApp and it’s mission to connect the world privately.
- Work with Marketing Insights & Data Science to generate break-through quantitative, qualitative, and competitive insights.
- Build strong product positioning, clear narratives, and drive influence across the WhatsApp core consumer product to ensure we’re delivering consumer value and driving understanding.
- Help design the best product experiences with engineering, product management and design teams.
- Drive go-to-market plans working closely with cross-functional teams to determine effective launch strategy and communications sequencing.
- Partner with brand and integrated marketing on outbound marketing and advertising strategies and programs to drive consumer awareness, adoption and long term engagement.
- Understand the WhatsApp Consumer and their connection with the product to drive meaningful new product/feature adoption + greater engagement.
- Demonstrate confidence, judgment, and excellent execution on fast-moving projects.
- Be comfortable working side-by-side with leaders in the company for key privacy moments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Social Sciences or other related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing and/or marketing, product management, or business experience.
- Experience with product launches (including mobile) and consumer campaigns.
- Project management experience.
- Experience working with a variety of internal teams and stakeholders to understand and solve problems.
- Experience working as a PMM on a technical product that impacts policy, privacy, or security.
- Experience in technology, startups, or consumer mobile app space.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $153,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]