Rheumatology Senior Sales Specialist- Naperville IL- Remote (345088BR)
Rheumatology Senior Sales Specialist- Naperville IL- Remote
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. At Novartis, being there when and how it matters most for our patients and customers allows us to live our purpose and help bring maximum impact to health outcomes.
Furthering our commitment to transforming medicine for patients, Novartis is embarking on an ambitious and exciting journey to reinvent how we use technology, data, and customer insights to better serve our consumer’s needs and put them on a path to better health. This includes taking bold approaches that begin with a customer-centric mindset and harness the power of today’s digital and data-driven healthcare revolution to continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives.
• Do you want to help people understand their disease and how to seek out the proper treatment for it?
• Do you want to support patients achieve the best possible outcomes?
• Do you want to deliver a leading customer experience at all touchpoints?
• Do you want to be at the forefront of leveraging today’s technology advances to create tomorrow’s healthcare innovations?
We believe the answers are found when curious, adventurous, and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to utilize the power of digital and data to individualize and maximize interactions with customers. Where you’re empowered to not fear failure when taking smart risks. And most importantly, where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
The Rheumatology Sales Specialist- Naperville- Remote will be responsible for covering a large territory and will focus on a defined target list of physicians/practitioners within the territory. The Rheumatology Sales Specialist must be able to develop relationships and maintain an active presence in the Rheumatology community, while driving disease awareness, initiation, and usage of Novartis Rheumatology products. The Sales Specialist will initiate and support programs that make a difference to the lives of the patients we serve.
This is a remote opportunity. This will cover Naperville, IL, the Chicago suburbs and the surrounding areas.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Build disease awareness with key partners, validated understanding of treatment initiation processes, and patient identification.
• Collaborate with partners, internally and externally, on prior authorization, payor restrictions, reimbursement stipulations, and patient referrals to support patient access.
• Manage sales budgets and grow the Rheumatology sales portfolio across the territory through development of impactful territory planning and engaging communications.
• Employ business planning and local market knowledge to develop sales and customer networks.
• Grow relationships and communications with all partners and communities to develop solid understanding of treatment algorithm and business dynamics within accounts.
• Implement compliant and medically relevant programs to effect significant customer satisfaction and sales.