Sales Development Representative (R23714_Allen)
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewAvigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, designs, develops and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon's solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
Job DescriptionReporting to the Inside Sales Team Lead, North America of Avigilon Corporation (“Avigilon”), Sales Development, North America holds a key position that requires a dynamic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about surveillance and is highly customer-focused and efficient.
- Tasks will include prospecting for new business to develop relationships with key decision-makers, understand and respond to customer needs, track and report on account activity.
- Lead generation expertise to include the ability to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
- Qualify all existing leads in [Register to View] and all Avigilon lead databases and resources set forth by the Inside Sales Team Lead, North America that may be generated from sales, tradeshows, telesales, marketing, referrals, partners, website, consultants, and call campaigns.
- Coordinate, promote and lead webinars in your assigned region as directed by the Inside Sales Team Lead, North America.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives for your assigned territory.
- Accept inbound and perform outbound telephone calls to identify sales opportunities.
- Meet and exceed daily call & activity metrics.
- Align with other members of the sales organization to support overall company revenue targets.
- Possess a strong phone presence and superior communication (written, verbal, and interpersonal).
- Perseverant; works hard and handles objections well.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Salesforce.
- BA/BS in business or marketing preferred
- Thrives in a competitive team-oriented environment
- Strong organization and administration skills.
- Professional, friendly and positive disposition.
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Commitment to company vision, mission and values.
- Willing and able to contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Energetic, eager to learn, can-do attitude.
- Bachelor's Degree or 2+ years of sales/customer service experience
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Position TypeNew Grad
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.