Small to Medium Business Account Executive
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
To sell full suite of Altice Business branded products and services, specializing in the small to medium size business segments of the marketplace.
Perks of Working for Altice:
· $100,000+ income potential through Base pay + Uncapped Commission pay
· Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance available on your first day!
· Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
· Sales Incentive and Bonus programs
· Tuition reimbursement
· Free TV/Internet/Phone employee product benefit
· 401(k) with company matched funds
· Top-notch paid training
- Sell Internet, Phone, TV and Managed Services to small and medium size businesses (SMB) with the primary focus on acquiring new customers as well as selling additional products and services to existing customers.
- Work all strategically assigned leads on a monthly basis.
- Achieve all performance to goal objectives and monthly quota targets.
- Accurately disposition all assigned leads to track and maintain sales activities and efforts in company database in a timely manner.
- Identify additional opportunities for revenue growth while working in assigned territory and refer opportunities beyond SMB scope to appropriate sales channels.
- Submit clean and complete sales orders.
- Understand all relevant Altice USA products and services and be able to communicate and match these to potential customers' needs.
- Keep up to date on all competitor's products, services, pricing and promotions.
- Attend and participate in all sales meetings, training sessions and workshops required by management.
- Responsible for meeting Company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed as well as performing these duties in compliance with all Company guidelines, values, procedures and/or policies.
- Previous Business to Business cold calling sales experience with emphasis on new customer acquisition preferred
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Computer skills including Windows-based applications and salesforce.com
- Strong people and relationship management skills
- Valid driver's license and driving record within Company standards
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our [Register to View] for further details.