Field Applications Engineer - Mass Market (220003MB_Irvine)
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job:
We are searching for a dynamic Field Applications Engineer to manage the quickly emerging opportunities coming through our [Register to View] portal and drive as many engagements to revenue as possible. In this role, you'll collaborate with your sales and systems teams on opportunity management and work remotely with your customer base to drive revenue growth within key market sectors for TI. You will also be responsible for enabling TI to gain share by growing faster than our competitors in the mass market space by augmenting customers’ web experience and providing them with the additional collateral and information they need to make informed product decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of applications engineering experience
- Experience growing sales in a semiconductor sales role supporting many emerging and growing customers within key market sectors
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Understanding of key targets and being relentless in the pursuit as we are continuously competing
- Ability to intelligently use resources at hand to gain commitments quickly
- Knowledge of electronic systems and trade-offs
- Knowledge of how customer systems are designed, released, and sold
- Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.