Manager, Omnichannel Marketing Walmart (HERSA005H13400)
Job Location: Bentonville, AR
Open to remote.
• This position will be responsible for managing Omnichannel Marketing for Walmart & Club with responsibility to partner with the Sales organization to drive top and bottom-line growth by delivering best-in-class marketing and media excellence and transforming Hershey’s ability to drive both in-store and online demand. Responsibility for delivering annual plan as well as out-year plans to maximize demand and drive growth.
• This position is internally and externally facing serving as the key partner with Hershey’s Marketing/Media and the Sales and Cat. Man teams. Externally, this position will be responsible for building long-lasting and sustainable relationships with Walmart & Club Marketing/Media/Merchant teams to further establish Hershey’s as a leader in Omnichannel Marketing.
• Oversee development and execution for omnichannel marketing programs including oversight of retail media investment, supervision of creative briefs, displays, digital advertising, sampling and content.
• Effectively communicates & builds relationships at all organizational levels and with the customer(s).
• Translates data/insights into demand generation. Collaborate with sales, category strategy, and insights teams to drive merchandising, marketing, and promotions.
QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills, Education, Experience, etc.):
• Proven ability to broadly impact organizations and drive sustainable growth.
• Expertise in brand management/marketing inclusive of agency management, creative development of physical/digital programs, and development of big ideas.
• Expertise in leveraging media as a growth engine for traditional and digital media (inclusive of paid search).
• Customer facing experience working with Walmart/Club
• Demonstrated ability to coach and develop people and lead large cross-functional teams and direct reports.
• Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment. Strong problem solving and project management skills, proven ability to work on multiple assignments at once.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
• Experience: 4+ years of experience in brand/customer marketing.
• Proficiency: MS Excel, PowerPoint. Clear communication and effective presentation skills.
• Travel: up to 30% of time
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
If you require a reasonable accommodation as part of the application process, please contact the HR Service Center [Register to View]