Supervisor Residential Direct Sales (2022-33224)
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.ResponsibilitiesSupervise, organize, direct and motivate a team of Residential Account Executives to meet or exceed budgeted sales and connect goals which will assure subscriber growth and aid in the achievement of company cash flow goals. Ensure success of qualified Account Executives through effective recruitment, selection, training, appraisal and motivation. Ensure effective working relationships with internal and external contacts. Assist local Sales Manager in developing a successful business plan for local sales team. Review and analyze sales reports and develop an effective strategy based on the data. Ensure punctual, regular, and consistent attendance of all Account Executives in local area. Perform other duties as assigned. Responsibilities
- Maximize the overall sales 'yield' and winback 'sell-in' of the local Direct Sales team through effective leadership and motivational skills.
- Provide Account Executives with current product information on Altice USA products and services as well as those of all competitors in the marketplace.
- Clearly communicate all Company and Sales Department policies, procedures, business rules and strategies to the Direct Sales team. Ensure that these policies and procedures are accurately implemented and consistently enforced for all Direct Sales Account Executives.
- Work one-on-one with each Account Executive at check-in to ensure accuracy of reporting and integrity of paperwork. Review daily, weekly, monthly goals, resolve outstanding issues and assist in assuring the timely completion of all pending orders.
- Demonstrate and enhance the sales process through side-by-side field coaching of direct reports to maximize sales productivity and ensure superior customer satisfaction.
- Provide timely and constructive coaching to assure that the consultative sales model is successfully followed.
- Participate in and/or conduct ongoing meetings with the Direct Sales staff to communicate the mission, vision, values and goals of the sales organization and to maximize information flow, continuity, productivity and efficiency.
- Evaluate, monitor and track individual and overall sales performance of Direct Sales Account Executives to ensure budgeted goals are met.
- Evaluate all Direct Sales programs on an ongoing basis and make recommendations to improve efficiency and maximize performance.
- Ensure accuracy of daily/weekly/monthly/annual local reporting and use this reporting to establish a comprehensive plan for success of Account Executives that report to you.
- To ensure cross-functional communication, and provide input to improve employee and customer experience.
- Assist local sales manager in achievement of staffing and employee retention targets.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Attend and participate in company sponsored training which will enhance skills needed to perform duties
- The Direct Sales Supervisor will succeed by directing a high-performing customer-focused Direct Sales team that achieves departmental goals and objectives.
- Develop and direct a performance-oriented culture that emphasizes functional excellence.
- Achievement of local sales goals while incorporating the rollout of new products and services.
- Achievement of sales targets for Direct Sales as measured by Sales, Yield, Bundled Winback sell-in, maintaining expected cancellation and completion rates as well as assuring the integrity of the sale, which is measured by local retention rates.
- Tier Management - Direct Sales Supervisor will succeed by closely monitoring the product mix of sales and all pending orders for their Account Executives that will lead to tier placement within the Direct Sales compensation plan. This will drive individual and overall office scores.
- Successful implementation of all standardized policies, procedures, processes, and compensation for the Direct Sales organization.
- Strive for excellence by setting goals beyond your own and challenge yourself and your team to outperform expectations
- Must be able to make effective presentations, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be able to interface with all levels of management.
- Core competencies include teamwork, integrity, flexibility, stress tolerance, and concern for excellence.
- A charismatic and enthusiastic leader with skill and experience in creating excitement and energy, building and leading teams and developing skills in others.
- A strong communicator and team player that can foster collaboration and build consensus across multiple constituencies.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and initiatives.
- An organizationally perceptive person who will respect the traditions and culture of Cablevision and who can implement new ideas within that context.
- Bachelor's degree in business with communications emphasis preferred.
- A minimum of 3 plus years of proven success in sales is preferred.
- Prior experience in direct cable or related telecommunication sales a plus.
- PC literate with good understanding of Excel, Word, Power Point or similar programs.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, to probe facts, identify and question assumptions and find creative and effective solutions.
- Thorough understanding of the key aspects of Direct Sales including the Consultative Sales process.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.