Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Cardiovascular Sales Specialist – CRM – Minneapolis N – Remote (347397BR)
Job Description 10 major new medicines planned for launch over the next few years creating new career opportunities for those who want to make a direct impact on patients at scale. We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine!
The Cardiovascular Sales Specialist (CSS) is accountable for implementing the sales strategies for approved cardiovascular (CV) products consistent with Novartis’ compliance standards as well as all applicable legal requirements for those key targeted Health Care Providers (HCP’s) and hospital systems within an assigned territory. The CSS will pull through access and drive utilization for approved CV products with appropriate patients.
This is a remote opportunity.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Builds and develops professional relationships with cardiology, nephrology, endocrinology, emergency medicine, clinic staff and pharmacy staff within assigned territory.
• Drives appropriate utilization of approved cardiovascular products and works closely with other Novartis commercial associates to generate pull-through within local payers, community HCP’s and hospitals.
• Apply expertise and knowledge of CRM, the marketplace, applicable competitors, industry, and cross-functional activities/plans to anticipate and optimally manage business opportunities and challenges.
• Understands hospital committee structure, P&T process, treatment, and discharge protocols, DRG and hospital reimbursement process as it relates to the customers that they are responsible for to improve opportunities.
• Provides relevant, thoughtful input to other commercial colleagues (e.g., Sales Leadership, Hospital Account Specialist and USMM) regarding strategic and tactical planning for territory, area, and region.
• Develops and implements effective customer specific territory plans and communicates insights to internal partners.
• Prioritizes time and effort to ensure optimal coverage of appropriate physician specialists based on opportunity and potential.
• Understands fully the assigned customers’ product and business needs and works to meet those needs while adhering to all of Novartis company ethics and compliance standards.
While Novartis does not require vaccination at this time, for certain Novartis sites in the US all associates and candidates may be required to either upload an image of their COVID-19 vaccine card demonstrating proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 (or other similar evidence of vaccination) or proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken by the associate or candidate within the past seven days to enter any of our sites and/or customer office or healthcare facility, as well as prior to participating in other work related off-site meetings. Employees working in customer-facing roles must adhere to and comply with customers’ (such as hospitals, physician offices, etc.) credentialing guidelines, which may require vaccination. As required by applicable law, Novartis will consider requests for reasonable accommodation for those unable to be vaccinated. This requirement is subject to applicable state and local laws and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions. Please send accommodation requests to [email protected]