Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Primary Care Sales Specialist – CRM – Houston West – Remote
Job Description 10 major new medicines planned for launch over the next few years creating new career opportunities for those who want to make a direct impact on patients at scale. We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine!
The Primary Care Specialist will build and implement business plans to meet sales goals for territory, and to drive territory sales performance, market share and optimal resource utilization. The Primary Care Specialist will develop effective professional business relationships with customers that support delivery of business results across a range of therapeutic areas and differentiate Novartis as a leader.
This is a remote opportunity.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Implements business plans and drives achievement of sales targets for assigned territory, customers, or therapeutic area.
• Develops and applies understanding of customer organizations and networks and of diverse influences that affect customer decisions.
• Performs call plans for customers, including medical specialists from customer or academic communities and ensures that Novartis products and supporting services are understood and available to more patients and customers.
• Makes effective use of available technologies and channels to support sales calls.
• Ensures that Novartis products and supporting services are understood and available to more patients and customers.
• Deploys and uses approved Marketing and Sales promotional materials and programs; runs promotion programs and facilitates pull-through activities.
• Develops and implements effective customer specific territory plans and communicates insights to internal partners.
• Understands fully the assigned customers’ product and business needs and works to meet those needs while adhering to all of Novartis company ethics and compliance standards.
While Novartis does not require vaccination at this time, for certain Novartis sites in the US all associates and candidates may be required to either upload an image of their COVID-19 vaccine card demonstrating proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 (or other similar evidence of vaccination) or proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken by the associate or candidate within the past seven days to enter any of our sites and/or customer office or healthcare facility, as well as prior to participating in other work related off-site meetings. Employees working in customer-facing roles must adhere to and comply with customers’ (such as hospitals, physician offices, etc.) credentialing guidelines, which may require vaccination. As required by applicable law, Novartis will consider requests for reasonable accommodation for those unable to be vaccinated. This requirement is subject to applicable state and local laws and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions. Please send accommodation requests to [Register to View]
84999f9e919c9895919c8498b09e9f[Register to View]
Video Link –