Small to Medium Business Account Executive (2022-33765)
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.Responsibilities
- As a Small to Medium Business Account Executive (SMB), you will Introduce and sell the full suite of Altice Business Products, including Internet, Phone, TV, and Managed Services with the primary focus on acquiring new customers as well as selling additional products and services to existing customers. Additional responsibilities include:
- Work all strategically assigned leads monthly.
- Accurately disposition all assigned leads to track and maintain sales activities and efforts in company database in a timely manner.
- Identify additional opportunities for revenue growth while working in assigned territory and refer opportunities beyond SMB scope to appropriate sales channels.
- Understand all relevant Altice USA products and services and be able to communicate and match these to potential customers' needs.
- Keep up to date on all competitor's products, services, pricing, and promotions.
- Attend and participate in all sales meetings, training sessions and workshops.
Perks of Working for Altice:
- Top-notch paid training
- $100,000+ income potential through Base pay + Uncapped Commission pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance available on your first day!
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Sales Incentive, Bonus and Recognition programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Significantly discounted TV/Internet/Phone employee product benefit
- 401(k) with company matched funds
- Career advancement opportunity within organization
- Preferred but not required: Previous Business to Business / outside sales / cold calling sales experience with emphasis on new customer acquisition preferred
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Computer skills including Windows-based applications and salesforce.com
- Strong people and relationship management skills
- Valid driver's license and driving record within Company standards
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.