SMB Account Executive - Miami, FL
Lightpath is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering high speed fiber data, voice and video services to the nation's most demanding customers. Our mission critical infrastructure acts as the underlying transport across verticals such as media, content, financial, retail healthcare, education and more.Responsibilities
To sell full suite of Lightpath products and services, specializing in the small to medium size business segments of the marketplace.
- Sell Internet, Voice, Ethernet, Fiber and Managed Services to small and medium size businesses (SMB) with the primary focus on acquiring new customers as well as selling additional products and services to existing customers as assigned.
- Work all assigned leads on a monthly basis as assigned by management.
- Identify additional opportunities for revenue growth while working in assigned territory and refer opportunities beyond SMB scope to appropriate sales channels as directed by management.
- Submit clean and complete sales orders for processing.
- Understand all relevant Lightpath products and services and be able to communicate and match these to potential customers' needs.
- Keep up to date on all competitor's products, services, pricing and promotions.
- Attend and participate in all sales meetings, training sessions and workshops required by management.
- Responsible for meeting Company standards and sales objectives pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed as well as performing these duties in compliance with all Company guidelines, values, procedures and/or policies.
- Previous Business to Business / outside sales / cold calling sales experience with emphasis on new customer acquisition preferred
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Computer skills including Windows-based applications and salesforce.com
- Strong people and relationship management skills
- Valid driver's license and driving record
Lightpath is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Lightpath collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.