Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Cardiovascular Area Business Leader – CRM – North Houston – Remote (350189BR)
Job Description 10 major new medicines planned for launch over the next few years creating new career opportunities for those who want to make a direct impact on patients at scale. We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine!
The Cardiovascular Area Business Leader is responsible for the performance of the approved Novartis cardiovascular portfolio within territories and assigned districts. The Area Business Leader is responsible for leading a team of Cardiovascular Sales Specialists in this defined geography. The Area Business Leader is a “player coach” required to lead, mentor, and develop team members to deliver sales results that meet and exceed objectives while also establishing strong professional relationships with key partners, target physician groups and key institutions.
This is a remote opportunity.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Ensure the development and effective implementation of product and disease state specific territory plans within hospitals and targeted accounts.
• Effectively manage performance of Cardiovascular Sales Specialists and Institutional Sales Specialists and guide the strategic identification and maximization of product and disease state opportunities within targeted health systems and individual accounts across the in-patient and outpatient care continuum.
• Build the Cardiovascular Sales Specialists and Institutional Sales Specialist Team and collaborate with cross-functional teams and other assigned resources to develop and deliver product and disease state account business plans.
• Hire, train, mentor and develop Cardiovascular Sales Specialists and Institutional Sales Specialists.
• Conduct performance evaluations for each specialist and develop coaching plans as appropriate.
• Implement compensation program to optimally reward integrity-based, dedication and desired leadership behaviors.
• Build strong, cross-functional relationships to demonstrate Novartis’ expertise to accomplish business goals and customer objectives.
• Grow prescription sales volume, Drug Distribution Data volume and market share to meet and exceed business goals.
While Novartis does not require vaccination at this time, for certain Novartis sites in the US all associates and candidates may be required to either upload an image of their COVID-19 vaccine card demonstrating proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 (or other similar evidence of vaccination) or proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken by the associate or candidate within the past seven days to enter any of our sites and/or customer office or healthcare facility, as well as prior to participating in other work related off-site meetings. Employees working in customer-facing roles must adhere to and comply with customers’ (such as hospitals, physician offices, etc.) credentialing guidelines, which may require vaccination. As required by applicable law, Novartis will consider requests for reasonable accommodation for those unable to be vaccinated. This requirement is subject to applicable state and local laws and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions. Please send accommodation requests to [Register to View]
24393f3e313c3835313c2438103e3f[Register to View]
Video Link –