Field Reimbursement Manager Omaha (remote)
The Field Reimbursement Manager (FRM) helps minimize access & reimbursement barriers for patients and providers to optimize access to Novartis Cardiovascular products. Within their geography, the FRM is responsible for addressing access barriers by strategically working with key customers and accounts to refine policies and solve the most sophisticated patient access issues. The FRM proactively provides education and support on Novartis Cardiovascular product’s access programs for community practices, medical groups and facilities, and their staff. They serve as the key contact responsible for reimbursement and access support-related matters for Cardiovascular products.
The FRM will provide education and support the integration of account implementation plans for Cardiovascular products with practices and sites of care where applicable. They also develop compliant and customer-centric reimbursement support strategies and proactively communicate payer policy criteria. Additionally, the FRM will analyze reimbursement and access issues and, in conjunction with their manager, act as the local access and reimbursement resource for internal Novartis partners in their assigned geography. The FRM will coordinate cross functionally within Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NPC) (i.e., ADSAR, Market Access, PSS, Field Sales and applicable third parties) to support drug accessibility.
This is a remote opportunity.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Serve as a subject matter expert on the payer landscape for assigned Cardiovascular products, and proactively provide education to facilities and partners on regional and local payer policies and processes.
• Work with internal partners to build strategic patient access and reimbursement account plans and review franchise, market access, and PSS business plans and objectives.
• Partner with internal and external customers to identify, anticipate and address patient and practice reimbursement issues and implement those updates and / or changes to POA based on solutions generated.
• Identify facilities that are capable of buying & billing for priority engagement and educate facility staff on Novartis policies related to product acquisition, inventory management, product returns and replacement to support full integration of product into practice workflow.
• Proactively communicate Novartis specific patient services programs, policies, procedures, and resource so that office staff is fluent in how to use access programs for Cardiovascular products.
• Support questions associated with patient coverage, access, and reimbursement from accounts in collaboration and coordination with the HUB as directed by policy and procedure.
• Provide information about product coverage, coding, and reimbursement, as appropriate, both internally to appropriate functions and externally to key customers within assigned accounts.
• Ensure customers on assigned target list and within assigned geography are aware of and know how to utilize available programs to support product access for patients.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy (customer-facing roles only): While Novartis does not require vaccination for COVID-19 or proof of a recent negative test result for COVID-19 at this time, employees working in customer-facing roles must adhere to and comply with customers’ (such as hospitals, physician offices, etc.) credentialing guidelines, which may require vaccination. As required by applicable law, Novartis will consider requests for reasonable accommodation for those unable to be vaccinated. This requirement is subject to applicable state and local laws and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions. Please send accommodation requests to [Register to View] 6e6b7a6f7274757a77737e7a776f735b75746d7a696f[Register to View] 76">[email protected].