Enterprise Sales Acct Exec
Altice USA is about connections. We connect our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for selling Optimum Products and services to Enterprise companies. This position will sell to new accounts as well as to existing accounts as assigned.
- Sell Coax based Internet, Voice and TV to enterprise businesses to obtain and exceed a monthly quota.
- Will be responsible to conduct daily activities aimed at establishing new customer relationships each week while developing new revenue opportunities with existing customer base.
- Responsible to deepen existing customer relationships through upgrades and additional services opportunities with named accounts to achieve monthly sales targets.
- Process marketing leads for new opportunities with mid-market non-strategic accounts and prospects.
- Become familiar and adept in presenting our core products as well as Bulk TV, M2M applications, FTTP and more.
- Be pro-active and keep up with our ever-changing industry with regards to new product offerings, industry changes, and competitor actions.
- Attend and successfully complete all required sales, product and process training sessions, and take personal responsibility for professional development in order to increase your skills as a salesperson.
- Attending all meetings as directed by your supervisor and management.
- Submit weekly sales forecasts, expense reports, call reports, as well as other reports on time and when required by Sales Management.
- Consistently and completely utilize our Sales Force Automation system, (Salesforce.com) and database tools, and enter all activity related to all sales activity into the system on a daily basis. This includes a synopsis of all conversations with Optimum Customers and Prospects.
- Work with Operations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Consistently maintain a positive attitude contributing to an overall positive atmosphere at Altice.
- Work in and contribute to an atmosphere of trust and integrity with fellow employees in order to ensure Altice’s overall success.
- Work within all company guidelines and proactively seek the advice and assistance of your supervisor whenever needed.
Perks of Working for Altice:
- Base Salary + Commission
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance available on your first day!
- Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
- Sales Incentive and Bonus programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounted TV/Internet/Phone employee product benefit
- 401(k) with company matched funds
- Minimum of 2 years prior sales experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage, and close sales opportunities on a consistent basis, following a prescribed methodology.
- Highly organized, and data driven, with a demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results, and meet all sales goals with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to make professional presentations to customers and prospects, and communicate complex technical issues in layman’s terms.
- Solid understanding of telecommunications and Information technology concepts and fundamentals.
- Proven history of excellent customer service values and commitment.
- College degree or relevant experience
- Meeting sales performance metrics
- Ability to build rapport with commercial customers
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our [Register to View] for further details.