Customer Experience Sales Specialist-Respiratory-Indianapolis-Remote
The Customer Experience Sales Specialist will be the backbone of the new custodial approach to meeting customer needs in a dynamic market. The Respiratory Customer Experience Sales Specialist will provide a single point of contact and seamless customer approach to Healthcare Providers, Key Accounts and Local Systems of Care. The Customer Experience Sales Specialist will be responsible for understanding the needs of key providers, accounts and systems of care in the Respiratory market. In our Unbossed and Accountable Franchise, you will be responsible for optimizing the customer experience and accountable for the strategic business plan. They will deploy face-to-face and virtual approaches based on the needs of the localized area.
This is a remote opportunity.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Responsible for educating HCPs and all appropriate patient facing customers on our respiratory product and providing appropriate patient resources and education on access and reimbursement.
• Responsible for pull-through of marketing strategies and tactics.
• Develop strategic business plans that account for key customer needs, targeting, time management and use of Omni-channel marketing materials.
• Triages buy and bill, contracting, specialty pharmacy, and in-depth payer issues to the Field Reimbursement Manager or Business Engagement Manager.
• Understands the needs of key HCPs and their teams (Respiratory Therapists, Asthma Educators, Care Navigators), and educates on the need for disease management and control.
• Identify and refer appropriate matters to the Systems of Care team to provide deeper business analytics for Systems of Care, and Key Accounts.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy (customer-facing roles only): While Novartis does not require vaccination for COVID-19 or proof of a recent negative test result for COVID-19 at this time, employees working in customer-facing roles must adhere to and comply with customers’ (such as hospitals, physician offices, etc.) credentialing guidelines, which may require vaccination. As required by applicable law, Novartis will consider requests for reasonable accommodation for those unable to be vaccinated. This requirement is subject to applicable state and local laws and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions. Please send accommodation requests to [email protected].
Novartis Compensation and Benefit Summary: The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between: Customer Experience Sales Specialist: $92,800 and $139,200/year | Senior Customer Experience Sales Specialist: $112,800 and $169,200/year | Executive Customer Experience Sales Specialist: $124,000 and $186,000/year; however, while salary ranges are effective from 1/1/23 through 12/31/23, fluctuations in the job market may necessitate adjustments to pay ranges during this period. Further, final pay determinations will depend on various factors, including, but not limited to geographical location, experience level, knowledge, skills, and abilities. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a sign-on bonus, restricted stock units, and discretionary awards in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.