Marketing Researcher - Messenger (a1K2K000007ntOZUAY)
Messenger is one of the top communications platforms in the world – more than 1.3 billion people use Messenger monthly to stay in touch with their family and friends. Messenger is free and offers instant and messaging and audio/video calling, available on phones all over the world. We are laser-focused on building a messaging service for people to hang out and feel close when apart.
We're seeking a Marketing Researcher for the Messenger Marketing Insights team who will be an integral part of the marketing team, and will design, execute and deliver high-impact primary research, both quantitative and qualitative. The ideal candidate will demonstrate ability to harness and translate strategic insights into actionable marketing plans, hunger to drive significant business impact/outcomes, orientation toward strategic thinking to drive product/brand outcomes, and experience in building strong cross-functional partnerships. Creativity, energy, flexibility, collaboration, and a passion for translating complex ideas into simple and compelling messages are a must.
- Design and execute innovative quantitative and qualitative research to support the marketing organization, Messenger and Facebook at large.
- Translate research findings into actionable insights that will have an effect on reaching hundreds of millions of people. Core focus will be on marketing and communications strategy and plans, at both brand and product level.
- Produce highly effective communication to influence decision-making and brand planning
- motivate people to take action in marketing and across the organization.
- Experience with independently executing full-cycle research from research design to reporting.
- 10+ years of experience with extensive background in quantitative and qualitative research, including hands-on experience in survey/discussion guide and data analysis (weighting, data cleaning, regression, etc.).
- Problem-solving and prioritization experience to move from blank slate to a research problem matched with a methodology.
- Experience in leading insights-driven campaigns/product launches from definition to execution, driving impact and influencing product and marketing decision-making.
- Experience in brand building and brand strategy development.
- Experience thinking holistically/creatively in addition to technically/analytically.
- Experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Experience driving change and collaborating effectively with a variety of partners.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $157,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]