QA Analyst, Website Content (R326610)
Job SummaryThe Content Quality Assurance team is at the forefront of ensuring that Xfinity customers have the most optimal experience as they use our website. We work closely with Content Editors who are making updates to [Register to View] to make sure all updates are in line with Sales and Marketing objectives and ready for our customers.
- Someone who has a meticulous approach to work
- Possessed with a keen eye for detail that you want to put into use for more than just a game of Photo Hunt
- A great communicator who loves to collaborate
- Passionate about leading the charge for quality in your work
- Looking to use your creativity to approach problem solving
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple requests at once
- Cool under pressure when it comes to deadlines
If this sounds like fun, read on!
- Formulates and executes tests to validate content on various site applications.
- Collaborates with design, copywriting, editing and development teams to identify product and technical requirements that will be the basis for conducting testing.
- Reviews and verifies requirements and design specifications for validity in overall product design, with an emphasis towards product testability and verification.
- Works with other quality assurance analysts and/or Content Editors to identify, reproduce and document bugs or defects.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Must be a critical thinker with the ability to think outside the box and build test cases that are comprehensive (include positive tests, negative tests etc.) and relevant to overall goals and objectives for the digital space.
- Candidate should have hands on experience to validate all the test cases across various digital properties, including all browser compatibilities on desktops, mobile devices, tablets/iPads, responsiveness/adaptive logic, Analytics validations, Accessibility testing etc.
- Technical background and experience working with web-based applications
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated with an ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must feel comfortable communicating across all levels of the company.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.