Senior Product Manager, Content Discovery (R332928)
Job SummaryAs a Senior Product Manager on the Content Discovery team, you will be responsible for driving new and innovative Content Discovery features and platform capabilities for entertainment platforms. This role requires end-to-end product management skills with a track record of success working across multiple teams and delivering features. You will be responsible for defining and optimizing feature metrics, day-to-day scrum team product ownership, writing user stories/epics and owning the strategy/prioritization for the team’s roadmap.
Articulate features that deliver the best content discovery, search, and personalization experiences in entertainment platforms.
Coordinate across team-members and stakeholders to align goals and desired outcomes.
Define metrics, data sources, and potential tests for engineering teams and executives.
Practice data-driven decision making.
Partner with cross-functional teams to solve pain points at the user-experience, API, and/or platform level.
Participate in strategic planning exercises.
Define quality epics and user stories to drive engineering work.
Perform competitive analysis and conduct market research.
Internalize and represent the voice of the customer throughout the product lifecycle.
Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.