MSP Channel - WAN Production Coordinator (R335390)
Job SummaryResponsible for the administration and coordination of Business Class customer orders from order submission through installation with frequent customer interaction. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Ensure contracts meet all submission criteria and compliance requirements and approve or reject contracts as appropriate.
- Embrace and champion new initiatives, systems and product offerings.
- Act as SME for peers as it relates to job and product knowledge and mentor less tenured employees.
- Review contract details and validate services ordered through customer contact, to ensure accuracy.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process/procedure improvement and recommend solutions.
- Responsible for orders that require an advanced technical knowledge.
- Support multi-location customers with multiple services at each site.
- Serve as primary contact with identified customer IT/technical personnel/vendor/VAR.
- Responsible for both Inbound and Outbound customer interactions related to scheduling of Business Class installs.
- Responsible for SMB, Renewal, Restart/Merge, Transfer, National (local) and COT orders.
- Responsible for orders from submission through OA, to scheduling and installation.
- Responsible for in-flight changes based on eligibility requirements.
- Responsible for updating customers on construction status when relevant.
- Navigate through multiple systems to build, track and monitor orders.
- Interface with various levels of Sales, Operations, Engineering and other functional groups to ensure orders flow appropriately.
- Meet scorecard productivity/quality metrics.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $23.00
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.