Xfinity Retail Sales Professional - $1,500 Signing Bonus, Uncapped Commission, Day One Benefits, Courtesy Internet & TV (R335246)
Job Summary$1,500 Signing Bonus for Comcast New Hires! Join our Team and be Part of Something Big: The best company to work for, the best team selling to and supporting our customers, with the best products! • Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies for 2021”, “100 Best Companies to Work For” & “Best Big Companies to Work For” • LinkedIn’s “Top Companies List for 2021” • 2021 Top 10 company on DiversityInc’s “Top 50” list • 2021 Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality” • Latino Leaders Magazine “25 Best Companies for Latinos” • #1 in customer satisfaction by JD Power and the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) for Xfinity Mobile • Xfinity Home - #1 rated home security provider by CNET the last 3 years • The Largest 1Gig network in America” WHO WE ARE At Comcast, we are innovators and leaders—inventing groundbreaking technology, creating extraordinary entertainment experiences for millions every day, and taking great care of our customers. The diverse talents of our people have propelled us to a Fortune 40 industry leader. And it’s an exciting time to join our team, make big things happen and connect people to exciting products, services and to the moments that matter most in their lives. We are committed to delivering amazing products and a customer experience that people love and trust. In every interaction, we are focused on respecting our customers’ time and fitting seamlessly into their lives. Our teammates go the extra mile to make sure our customers are satisfied and can’t imagine going anywhere else. We take pride in our work, our products, our services, and our commitment to the community. And we are always open to new ideas to enhance our productivity, drive strong results, and deliver a great experience for employees and customers alike.
If you are a tech enthusiast, thrive on learning new things, and look for a culture built on customer support, then get ready because this is your shot at a career with no limits. We’re giving mobile a makeover, and that means exciting new directions to push your career. Whatever you want, we’ve got it: on-the-job training, wall-to-wall benefits, and unlimited salary potential with uncapped commissions. What are you waiting for? Show the world what you’re made of.
- Passionately represents products and services by sharing and demonstrating product and sales know-how with customers. Provides product demonstrations to educate customers on full product capabilities to maximize their experience.
- Takes a customer-first approach with all customer interactions. Listens and evaluates customer needs and provides appropriate solutions.
- The drive to achieve sales and customer experience goals and objectives.
- Provides comprehensive customer onboarding activities and ensures customers fully understand how to use and manage all company products/services and gains their consent.
- Performs operational and administrative tasks.
- Partners with customer care to resolve customer issues, as appropriate.
- Consistently demonstrates sales excellence and professionalism with integrity and a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Complies with all company and retail operational policies and procedures.
- Actively engages in team huddles and learning including our training requirements. Completes training requirements and actively engage in team huddles and learning.
- Knows and understands sales compensation plan and its key elements.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s) and overtime as needed. May be asked to work in alternate stores outside of home base store. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25-pound boxes, stand and move about the store constantly.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most and should help you care for those who matter most.
Our Perks and Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $8,000
- 401K Savings Plan – with up to 6% dollar to dollar matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental leave
- Comcast XFINITY courtesy services
- Discount tickets to our Universal Resorts
Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.