Product Manager, Digital Supply Side (R334997)
Job SummaryResponsible for managing the pricing, packaging and documenting new products ideas and conducts user need analyses for ancillary products so that subscriber and financial objectives are achieved. Manages ongoing product management of new and existing products. Conducts the budgeting, planning, analysis and monitoring required to ensure unit and financial targets are met for assigned products. This job is an individual contributor role that does not have direct responsibility for supervision or performance management of staff.
- Internalizes and represents the Voice of the customer throughout the product lifecycle.
- Performs competitive analysis and conducts market research.
- Teams with product development to deliver high quality products on time.
- Participates in the strategic planning for enhancements to product content, pricing, packaging and features.
- Assists in budgeting and variance analysis of product's unit and financial performance, with goal of identifying opportunities and risks. Concisely communicate trends, opportunities and risks, develop and defend POV for product features/benefits.
- Conducts feasibility assessments, capability gap analysis (i.e., what is wanted vs. what is attainable).
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.