Sr Specialist, Marketing Performance (R336656)
Job SummaryResponsible for assisting Sales and Marketing management utilizing communications and advertising materials to effectively present the Company's products and services to customers and prospects. Meets with appropriate Sales and Marketing colleagues to discuss communication needs. Researches and develops supporting marketing materials and presents recommendations to Marketing leadership or internal committee. Serves as a liaison to Care and Field Operations Departments. Provides daily status of projects, deadlines and performance to management. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
Updated Job Summary:
Responsible for contributing to the development and tracking of Marketing Communications insights and performance. Works with other Marketing staff on monitoring and tracking department performance in relation to company goals and trends. Provides support of Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising programs and internal communications. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Position open to location within the Central Division footprint (MI, IL, IN, TN, SC, GA & FL).
- Organize and manage creation of weekly performance reports.
- Monitor and track test and learn reporting across the team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Assists team with insights research and presentations.
- Assists with campaign tracking to assess impact.
- Communicates project requirements and coordinates with the team to assure project completion.
- Coordinates multiple priorities while meeting simultaneous deadlines.
- Follows through to ensure that deadlines are met and deliverables meet specifications.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.