Supp Payment Services Rapid (R335829)
Job SummaryResponsible for customer payment history by creating historical, financial spreadsheets on customers and analyzing trends. Reviews and initiates collection actions on past due accounts. Provides research, auditing, reporting and performs other assigned tasks as required. In an outbound communication environment, may be responsible for collections both over the phone in a call center environment or in a more traditional credit and collections role. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Researches disputed delinquent account balances, correcting any errors, including misapplied payments or overpayments. Analyzes questionable sales and processes bankruptcies.
- Reviews assigned account records to determine which customers must be contacted for collection of overdue accounts. Researches and investigates customer issues, ticketing issues and customer issues submitted to the departmental email box.
- Maintains credit history file on all accounts and maintains records to document collection efforts. Performs QC for bad debt on installs.
- Posts checks received daily and maintains a running record of unpaid invoices.
- Manages administrative function of assigned accounts by auditing updates to Change of Address and purging records of deceased customers.
- Keeps up-to-date on applicable state and federal laws regulating collection activities.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $17.90
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.