Jr Salesforce Administrator (R336717)
Job SummaryThe Jr. Salesforce Administrator will work with the existing Salesforce administration team to support the Masergy GTM teams and serve as a front line resource for our internal users. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is well organized, works well with others, and is tech savvy. You will be responsible for leveraging Salesforce to implement solutions to satisfy business needs.
Follow project outlines to modify Salesforce metadata
Prioritizing several projects while meeting agreed upon deadlines
Install, configure, and maintain third-party applications
Support and train internal end users for new and existing processes within Salesforce
Create and maintain user oriented training materials
Maintain and design new and existing Salesforce reports and dashboards
Assist in identifying, planning and prioritizing end user feature requests, tool evaluations, and implementation of integrations.
Assist with Testing/QA support for upcoming releases and subsequent system documentation/release notes
Monitor and manage Salesforce releases, feature changes, and maintenance
Understand and apply Salesforce best practices to support various business units
Collaborate with our Salesforce Administration team and other members of the broader Sales Strategy & Operations team to identify opportunities for continuous improvement/systems efficiency gains
Displays knowledge of and ability to apply, process design and redesign skills
Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
College Degree in Business Systems, Sales, Marketing, or equivalent
Excellent communication skills oral and written
1 - 2 Years on Salesforce platform (Lightning Experience)
Salesforce Certification (Certified Administrator) preferred but not required
Experience with Salesforce data architecture as well as data loading and extraction
Knowledge of [Register to View] platform and Salesforce custom object architecture
Knowledge of business processes with an emphasis on Sales and Account Management
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.