Business Intelligence Analyst (R337083)
Job SummaryFreeWheel is looking for a Business Analyst to join our Marketplace Yield and Analytics team. The Marketplace Yield and Analytics team acts as strategic partners across the organization by helping stakeholders make fast-paced, data-driven decisions. This role is a vital component for FreeWheel's Marketplace business in the Americas, which enables the most premium video inventory owners and buyers - such as TV Programmers, MVPDs, major digital media publishers, advertisers, agencies, and DSPs - to drive successful business outcomes at scale. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with internal teams to uncover growth opportunities, identify product enhancements, and develop robust reporting solutions. The successful candidate will require excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and the ability to think strategically while being analytical and detail oriented.
The Business Analyst will report directly to: Senior Manager, Marketplace Yield and Analytics
Develop and maintain reporting of Digital TV key business metrics using different BI tools for Freewheel constituents, including internal users, external clients, and executives.
Conduct regular analysis of large-scale data sets to uncover opportunities to improve overall sales, inventory management, and yield strategies.
Prototype and develop automated reporting solutions to monitor the health of the business.
Collaborate with business stakeholders and technology leaders to build out new product features and business processes
Ensure data quality and cleanliness for consistent and accurate reporting.
Creating ETL processes to accommodate changes in source systems and new business user requirements
Bachelor's degree in quantitative field preferred.
1-2 years of experience using data and analysis to drive business outcomes.
Strong knowledge of SQL.
Experience with a scripting language (Python or R is a plus).
Experience with Visualization BI tools (Looker and Tableau is a plus).
Experience in advertising technology is a plus.
Advanced Excel Skills.
Strong communication and collaboration skills, with an ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical groups.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.