CCIP Intern: Employee Communications & Engagement (Student Athlete Internship Program) (R337054)
Job SummaryThis role will explore the Comcast ecosystem as it relates to Comcast Business large enterprise customers or prospects and the ways we may already partner to provide exciting engagement opportunities for our employees.
- Regular, Consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Writing original copy for internal communication vehicles, often interviewing other employees, working with communication and marketing partners
- Creating original graphic design packages and content
- May interact regularly with senior executives
- Researching and supporting the Comcast ecosystem, partnerships, business development opportunities and employee engagement initiatives
- Coordinates with cross-functional content providers in the design and development of copy and graphics
- Ensures prior approvals are coordinated and obtained prior to distribution
- Keeps communications fresh, creative, and engaging
- NCAA Eligibility (Redshirts included)
- Able to work a minimum of 10 hours/week
- Authorized to work in US
- Must be Class of 2024, 2023, 2022, or within a year of graduating from a US based college/university
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $20.00
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.