Outbound Business Sales Rep - CO ONLY - July 11th Start Date (R337517)
Job SummaryResponsible for generating monthly sales through outbound cold calling or lead generation which plays a key role in the growth and expansion of Comcast Business Services and its product offerings. Facilitates the sale of Comcast Internet, Voice and TV services to small and mid-size business to new and existing customers. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Generate sales through outbound cold calling and lead follow-up over the telephone using a variety of techniques. Sell Comcast Internet, Voice and TV services to small and mid-sized business to new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed all assigned sales quotas and achieve targeted customer experience scorecard metrics.
- Manage the customer through lead generation, pipeline management, organization, effective communication and strong listening skills.
- Consult with business customers on their business application, solicit referrals for potential new prospects and close web leads.
- May partner with field to provide referral of complex opportunities to the outside sales organization.
- Resolve customer issues quickly and strive to reach resolution on the first call or escalate issues appropriately.
- Updates and maintains prospect database and opportunity funnel on a daily basis, assuring management of prospect database and assures customers' orders are fulfilled.
- Manage multiple activities simultaneously including interacting with customers while using multiple software applications for research and documentation.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- In a virtual environment, Comcast requires a minimum 100mbs speed which is capable of being hard wired into the provided equipment, either through a direct wall input or your router
- Must have "home office" space in your home (See Home Office Requirements below)
- External candidates must reside within 90 minutes of Centennial, CO or Houston, TX; Internal candidates may sit anywhere in the West Division footprint
- Home Office Requirements:
- Have a quiet work area in a location that provides privacy from other people, activities and noise
- Have a steady work surface
- Have a comfortable chair
- Adequate lighting
- Fast and reliable internet service. If you live within the Comcast footprint, this is largely covered as part of your employee benefits.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $16.00
Total Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted Commission): $29.22
Our sales compensation programs offer the potential for significant upside above targeted earnings for those who overachieve their sales targets.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.