Senior Manager, Marketing Technology (R337830)
Job SummaryResponsible for ensuring end user readiness to integrate and adopt new technology and supporting processes into daily operations. Conducts on-site process analysis and deployment support in the areas of marketing readiness, user acceptance testing and live trial. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
Who We Are:
We’re a world-class group of innovators committed to transforming the marketing technology landscape, one game-changing capability at a time. Here at Xfinity, we manage the consumer data, audience, campaign, and digital asset platforms used to communicate with millions of customers. It’s a collaborative environment that values bold ideas and independent thinkers. Ours is an entrepreneurial, fast-growing team that strives to enable clear, timely, and relevant omnichannel consumer communications to build trust and deliver value for our customers. Because outstanding customer experience is our best product, period.
We’re Looking For:
The Marketing Technology Strategy team is looking for an experienced and passionate leader to join and build an Omnichannel roadmap to help consumers receive relevant, contextual messaging across multiple channels. Through close collaboration with marketing, engineering, analytics, data, and operations teams - you will be driving the roadmap & delivery of game changing features that help customers have meaningful engagements with Xfinity.
What You’ll Do:
This position is responsible for delivering a unified, integrated roadmap by partnering with various Marketing and Technology teams to determine the best technologies, integration plans, and timing. This role requires forward-thinking, partnership abilities, and an understanding of current and upcoming Marketing tactics.
- Deliver marketing technology capabilities (including campaign orchestration, message activation, and closed loop analytics) supporting omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Lead annual and quarterly planning for areas of ownership
- Develop and maintain feature roadmaps that consider marketing strategy, stakeholder needs, current state architecture, and the end user
- Partner with cross-functional teams to plan and deliver the roadmap
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure requirements are captured and prioritized
- Lead a team including one or more individual contributor direct reports and external contractors
- Manage internal and external team members to deliver roadmap features and enhancements
- Partner with technical teams to ensure ongoing support and operations of key marketing technology platforms
- Support and deliver end user change management and training
What You’ll Need:
- Experience factoring consumer marketing strategies into product definition and technology for digital media or marketing products
- Clearly communicates a vision, concepts, and ideas
- Quickly understands complex systems and processes
- Analyzes data to drive prioritization and decision making
- Fluency with Adobe, Salesforce, or other marketing platforms
- Attention to detail with strong project management skills, delivering on time
- Ability to communicate and build cross functional relationships
- Consistently exercises independent judgment
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5-7+ years’ experience in marketing technology, operations, or related roles - ideally in a large B2C consumer company
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.