Director, Third-Party Retail Channel Operations (R337767)
Job SummaryResponsible for product management activities for a program or product group, or for a major market segment or vertical market. Leads team of specialists and managers to achieve product and team objectives and keeps leadership team advised of key developments and issues. Provides leadership and direction for team which may include multiple functional areas. Develops and implements strategy for functional area(s). May have responsibility for developing and handling budget.
- Directs, establishes, maintains and plans the overall policies and goals for a product management department.
- Sets new product strategy for program or product group.
- Applies expertise in groundbreaking product technologies and is relied on by top management to serve as a proxy for the market.
- Defines, develops and implements standard operational frameworks for products.
- Coordinates with sales and marketing to assess client and industry needs and identifies possible solutions to meet those needs.
- Accountable for profit and loss or budgetary management of assigned products.
- Develops cases and supporting documentation.
- Leads all aspects of development of assigned new products and services and ensures customer's needs are met. Provides product support and documentation and develops of product materials.
- Handles lifecycle of new products and services.
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills, with a track record of successful delivery of projects on time, in line with budget expectations and to strategy.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as vital.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them detailed digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be hard-working learners, users and advocates of our groundbreaking technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new insights.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Gets results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Learn more about our perks, benefits, and total compensation here: [Register to View]Reasonable Accommodation
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Disclaimer:
This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
10 Years +
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.