Senior Manager, Brand IMC (R338627)
Job SummarySenior Manager, Brand IMC is responsible for leading the creative development, execution, and implementation of Integrated Brand Marketing Communications campaigns. In partnership with the broader Integrated Marketing Communications team, key business leads, and cross-functional partners, the Senior Manager, will lead the execution of IMC programs that align to and achieve brand and business objectives, including but not limited to driving awareness and consideration for the Xfinity brand, specifically Xfinity Mobile. Primary activities include collaborating on communications plans, assignments, briefings, conceptual creative development, creative reviews, internal reviews, creative production, and overseeing trafficking and coordination of all creative needs across key business and media segments. The Senior Manager will also lead and manage the day-to-day communications with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) partners as well as oversee and manage reviews and approvals on IMC creative executions. Works independently with minimal guidance in own area of knowledge and reports to Director, Brand IMC.
- Leads the day to day agency relationship and oversees team to drive execution excellence by tackling timelines, deliverables and trafficking of creative.
- Leads IMC project requirements and coordinates with agency and internal stakeholders to ensure project completion.
- Reviews all Brand IMC creative to ensure alignment and consistency with established campaign strategy and messaging.
- Leads creative execution across all media (TV, radio, digital, print, OOH, etc.)
- Partners with media services to execute and influence relevant media plans for marketing programs to drive brand awareness and consideration.
- Partners with and provides guidance to the broader IMC & cross-functional teams to ensure messaging and creative consistency across all marketing channels.
- Provides creative development and messaging support for divisional marketing team to achieve brand goals.
- Works closely with legal to ensure compliance of all communications.
- Leads the day to day relationship management with OEM partners.
- Oversees the OEM review and approval process.
- Oversees and manages project budgets.
- Leads multiple projects simultaneously.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Follows through to ensure that deadlines are met and deliverables meet specifications.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Other Specific skills:
- Experience in leading the development of advertising campaigns and project management.
- Strong experience of broadcast and digital production.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, audience segmentation, social media landscape and KPIs.
- Extreme attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving, negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building, negotiation and influencing skills
- Agency management skills
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational and prioritization skills
- Must be innovative, proactive and a strong team player
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Project management of large-scale initiatives
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.