Up to $1500 sign on Bonus Xfinity Retail - Assistant Store Manager - Taylor, MI (R340168)
Job SummaryResponsible for the daily operations of a location and delivering a best in class experience for the store team and for customers. Provide leadership, guidance, coaching and motivation to the retail sales team in order to deliver a superior customer experience and achieve desired sales results. Promote and maintain a performance-based culture, where employees are inspired to do their best and act as a mentor to foster employee professional development. Collaborate with other store leaders and staff within and outside the functional team to create synergies and to ensure processes are efficient and operational goals are met. Maintain a store environment that aligns with established planograms and ensure that current branding collateral is visible and functional. Ensure that all inventory requirements are carried out effectively, including stocking, returning and organizing and securing. Demonstrate advanced knowledge of company products and services, as well as best practices as they relate to sales processes, store schedules and customer engagement.
- Achieves all sales and service metrics through daily supervision, coaching and consistent performance-management (e.g., discipline) of retail sales team.
- Proactively coaches and develops store team to perform their responsibilities at a high level.
- Provides on-boarding support, observes and provides feedback to new hires to ensure they are on-track with their training curriculum and able to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Ensures store environment consistently follows published planograms and branding standards and that all customer demos are fully functional at all times.
- In cooperation with store manager, oversees all daily sales floor responsibilities, including proper and efficient staffing and scheduling, dress code compliance, sales huddles and resolution of customer escalations.
- Passionately drives store operations consistency with detailed orientation to back of house standards and showroom floor processes and procedures. Evaluates current processes, procedures and overall efforts for improvement and innovation.
- Drives operational excellence with particular focus on inventory management. Leads store inventory cycle counts ensuring the timeliness and compliance with store, channel and company requirements.
- Reviews store reports looking for improvement opportunities in the areas of sales, inventory, cash handling, productivity and net promoter system (NPS).
- Coaches team members on how to position all products with customers.
- Ensures that customers and prospective customers are treated with the highest levels of courtesy and professionalism.
- Remains current on new and current products and services, industry and competitive trends and reinforces findings with the team.
- Administers cash handling policies and procedures.
- Leverages available tools to monitor customer feedback, coach and take action to improve the store experience.
- Is well-versed in sales compensation plans and addresses team member questions.
- Builds collaborative relationships with market and region stakeholders including the operations manager.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and move about the store constantly.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.