FP&A Finance Manager - Hybrid NYC (R339750)
Job SummaryThis opportunity is at FreeWheel, a Comcast Company. Responsible for providing financial planning, analysis and reporting in support of the FreeWheel organization. Prepares consolidated financial statements and analysis. Provides financial reporting to senior leadership analyzing performance and key metrics to support strategic decisions, objectives, and resource allocations.
- Manage key FP&A processes for FreeWheel, including annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, long-range planning, monthly close coordination with Accounting, and variance analysis.
- Provide FreeWheel consolidated financial analysis, forecasting, and reporting to executive management.
- Leads the preparation and review of budget materials for the FreeWheel executive team and manages on-going reporting against budget and plan objectives.
- Participates in budgeting and long-range financial planning, including setting base case, communicating assumptions, coordinating planning process and timeline, and consolidating inputs.
- Analyze and review monthly P&L results and variance explanations, preparing commentary against budget and prior periods for FreeWheel.
- Maintain and enhance the P&L reporting tool as well as build out dashboards in Tableau for additional analysis & presentation of financial results.
- Drive process improvements and proactively develop ways to improve the speed and accuracy in the forecasting and budget process for both revenue and expenses.
- Performs financial modeling for key projects and business decisions. Assists in the development of strategic plans for existing, new, or proposed business operations.
- Compares financial results to planned or forecasted results and recommends future actions. Analyzes the ongoing profitability of all new businesses and/or programs entered into by FreeWheel.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.