Account Manager - Beeswax (R339280)
Job SummaryThis opportunity is at FreeWheel, a Comcast Company, and will be dedicated to Beeswax, a newly acquired programmatic offering. We are looking for an Account Director to join our global sales team and drive strategy and growth with our existing accounts. In this role, you will be the commercial lead on a book of business and advise customers on how to best achieve their business objectives using the Beeswax platform. You will develop strong relationships at all levels of our customers’ organizations and become a trusted advisor on programmatic media buying. You will create and implement long-term account plans and identify new opportunities for growth. You will work closely with our team of Customer Success Managers to ensure flawless operational execution and the highest customer engagement. Additionally, you will work closely with our engineering, product, solutions, and support teams to provide market feedback and develop customer solutions. Your collaboration both internally and externally will ensure client expectations are managed appropriately and outcomes are delivered. This role is perfect for someone who is entrepreneurial, customer obsessed, passionate about technology, and looking to accelerate their career at a rapidly growing organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own commercial relationships with a book of accounts with responsibility for account strategy, spend growth, upsells and renewals.
- Develop and execute account plans based on a strong understanding of customer goals, both business and technical.
- Use knowledge of Beeswax’s product offering and data-driven insights to come up with joint solutions to achieve customer objectives.
- Lead compelling strategic business reviews to identify customer needs and drive growth opportunities
- Develop trusted relationships with key customer stakeholders, including C-level executives
- Identify new customer stakeholders to drive expansion opportunities
- Manage cross-functional teams to ensure delivery of customer objectives
- Serve as a point of escalation for product or customer success issues
- Consistent exercise of independent and collaborative judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Delivers on commitments while demonstrating a high level of integrity and respect for all teammates and stakeholders.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Who you are:
- 2-3+ years of related professional experience required
- Experience managing existing customer relationships in a services or sales capacity
- Experience building and managing relationships with key decision makers
- Experience with programmatic advertising, specifically realtime bidding (eg. OpenRTB)
- Strong understanding of the advertising technology ecosystem from a buy or sell-side perspective
- Fast learner with the ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical contacts
- Passion for customer success and track record of happy, growing customers
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage an enterprise partnership
- Dependable and accountable with a track record of working with cross-functional teams to deliver on complex customer projects
- Comfortable taking ownership of your successes and failures
FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, empowers all segments of The New TV Ecosystem. We are structured to provide the full breadth of solutions the advertising industry needs to achieve their goals. We provide the technology, data enablement and convergent marketplaces required to ensure buyers and sellers can transact across all screens, across all data types, and all sales channels, in order to ensure the ultimate goal – results for marketers. With offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Paris, Beijing, and across the globe, FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video. For more information, please [Register to View]
Beeswax, acquired by Freewheel, created the Bidder-as-a-Service™ concept because we believe that every advertiser should have power, flexibility, and transparency when buying advertising programmatically. We offer our employees a culture of transparency and one with many challenging problems to solve.
Employees at all levels are expected to
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.