Manager, Lifecycle Sales (R340053)
Job SummaryThe Sales Journey Design and Enablement team is front and center to the connectivity story at Xfinity. As part of the Product Management and Customer Experience team, you will be responsible for driving a high-quality customer experiences across sales journeys, in all customer touchpoints.
- Facilitate, Drive Stakeholder Alignment, using consumer research and business metrics, to the best in class experience outcomes
- Interface with partners in Sales, Marketing, Communications, Customer Experience, Engineering, Design, PMO, Operations, Finance, and Supply Chain, among others.
- Drive innovation, definition, deliverables planning, and design of entirely new experiences and solutions, challenging all members of cross-functional team to think boldly and creatively.
- Ability to think ahead to operate in a platform mindset, iterating on core capabilities for our customers and thinking ahead to how and when you would apply them to customer experience.
- Learn and understand an array of technical constraints, regulatory guidelines and business rules; and confidently translate these into experience requirements for teams to execute on.
- Product Strategy: take a problem statement, find the +1 opportunity, socialize concepts to sharpen thinking, present vision and earn buy-in for new ideas and approaches.
- Execution: break the work down into phases, drive product development, ship experiences, study them & iterate.
- Represent Product Experience team in meetings and in communication across the company.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 6+ years of experience in product management, owning consumer facing apps or web services, or in platform product management for a consumer facing company.
- Sound business judgment, with strong analytical thinking skills and ability to influence others.
- A strong team player, confident in using strategy and vision to align teams around common goals and a roadmap.
- A track record distilling customer experience needs into concise product requirements for technology and design teams to execute from.
- Experience executing on product strategies and roadmaps, managing and prioritizing multiple projects in parallel. Evidence of exceptional project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business strategy and synthesize into experience concepts that are magic for customers but also good for the business.
- Strong storytelling and communication skills with the ability to articulate a clear vision that balances principled decision making, user empathy and data analysis.
- Experience with tools such as miro, confluence, and keynote a positive.
- Ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.
- Years of experience with Agile software development, creating and managing user stories and acceptance criteria in a product backlog.
- A bold and optimistic personality. We’re looking for people comfortable asking bold questions, along with the mental toughness to know we’re just at the start of a long journey.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.