Manager, Human Resources (R340714)
Job SummaryResponsible for development and implementation of Employee Relations policies and practices. Conducts internal audits of employee relations issues to identify possible violations and makes recommendations of appropriate actions to resolve issues. Designs, plans and implements Employee Relations programs, policies and guidelines to promote and enhance employee satisfaction. Manages processes division wide. Conducts Labor training, leader upscaling, and has strong data and analytics skillset. Serves as subject matter and provides guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists in development and meeting of departmental budget.
- Hybrid role reporting to one of our Central Division Regional offices in W. Palm Beach, FL, Chicago, IL, Plymouth, MI, or Atlanta, GA (Battery Park offices).
- Uses surveys, interviews, and other areas of research regarding human resource policies, compensation, and other employment issues. After analyzing the information, makes and implements approved recommendations on changes.Researches and explains/trains the current state social environment, as well as laws and legal affairs concerning employment, labor, and representation to managers, supervisors, and employees. Acts as a liaison or SME for more complex employee matters.
- Advises and trains managers and supervisors in employee relations practices and strategies for managing supervisor problems and employee grievances. Develops, implements and delivers further training as needed.
- Collaborates with HRBPs on matters of employee impacting events before and throughout said events.
- Analyzes information and data necessary to define and discern engagement, labor and representation opportunities. This may include turnover data, diversity data, performance data, pay as well as issues outside HR responsibilities such as system or process issues. Elevates these opportunities in an effort to advance engagement across the enterprise.
- Provides support to the Greater Chicago and Heartland regions.
- Must have a strong data analytics and reporting skill-set.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
- Must be located within the Heartland or Greater Chicago Region footprint.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.