Marketing Manager-Digital Media (R339993)
Job SummaryResponsible for executing marketing efforts to gain new customers and maintain current subscriber base. Plans and develops print and online marketing outreach programs. Analyzes subscriber response to online and print marketing programs. Serves as marketing contact for employees and outside vendors. Deploys and measures effectiveness of direct mail marketing campaigns. Tracks market trends, analyzes results and draws conclusions about performance in order to recommend improvements to marketing strategies and tactics. Manages team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Serves as subject matter expert and provides guidance to employees as required. Develops process and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists in development and meeting of, departmental budget.
Additional Job Summary:
The Marketing Manager of Digital Media will help to drive the strategic vision for various Comcast/Xfinity and Comcast Business media campaigns and partnership. The role will assist in development and oversee, in partnership with agency teams, comprehensive digital media strategy, planning and execution to enhance brand positioning, consideration and acquisition. Responsibilities include input into the digital marketing planning process, strategic and tactical media plan development and execution, ongoing optimization oversight, financial management, Media AOR collaboration, and team growth and development. This individual will need to have thorough knowledge across all digital tactics and platforms combined with an ability to use tools and systems to deliver crafted & insightful plans.
Media Strategy, Planning and Execution
- Help to drive the strategic vision for various Comcast and Comcast Business media campaigns and partnerships
- Assist in development and oversee, in partnership with agency teams, comprehensive media strategy, planning and execution to enhance brand positioning and consideration
- Maintain an ongoing and consistent relationship with Media AOR, driving standardization of agency planning, buying and optimization processes
- Partner with internal stakeholders (i.e., Marketing Communications) on strategic messaging priorities
- Ensure proper maintenance and quality control for media planning and buying
- Solicit media proposals from vendors (Display, Online Video, Online Audio, Social, and Influencers) and collaborate with agencies on POV development
- Work with agencies to develop competitive reviews and present insights / recommendations to Marketing teams
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across Marketing, Business Insights, Analytics, Sales and Finance to advance business goals
- Coordinate Division, Corporate and Region media efforts and evolve standards and processes / methodologies in an effort to identify potential integration opportunities
- Manage Central Division media budgets and financial tracking in collaboration with Media Operations, Finance, and agency partners
- Oversee activity to ensure timely delivery of media commitments
Measurement and Reporting
- Drive media measurement framework and KPI identification
- Manage third party / brand lift studies allocated to media campaigns and efforts
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.