Sr. Product Manager, Emerging Products (R341074)
Job SummaryThis new role is on the Emerging Products and Services team, which is a newly formed team within our TPX product organization. Our mission is to grow and diversify the Xfinity ecosystem through innovation. We explore, design, build, and create new products and experiences to expand into untapped categories and market segments. The focus of this role is defining the future of connectivity from Xfinity. This position is of critical strategic importance to drive long term revenue growth and grow relevance and engagement with customers. Key to this role is a product manager who can challenge the status quo to drive transformational product innovation and customer experience, and to co-ordinate high quality end to end delivery. The Senior Product Manager is a collaborative creative with the capabilities to develop and lead the business strategy and to work closely with key stakeholders to co-ordinate and balance opportunities across product areas, in addition to driving simple, consistent experiences.
The successful candidate will have in-depth experience in developing and delivery new products and a demonstrable successful track record of hands-on leadership of product integration and design thinking that fosters a culture of innovation and forward-thinking.
- Extensive experience working cross-functionally within a large scale, complex, data driven and technologically innovative organization.
- Strong consumer mindset and track record. Drives the product experience teams and cross functional teams to deliver experiences that convey clear consumer value propositions. Able to gain alignment and commitment across the organization.
- Solid track record of achieving business objectives utilizing influence skills with significant indirect dependencies both internally and externally. Able to drive strategic alignment and execution while fostering relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders across multiple departments.
- Ability to successfully innovate and deliver transformational change while concurrently prioritizing multiple projects, new opportunities and roadmap development.
- Strong storytelling and communication skills with the ability to articulate a clear vision that balances principled decision making, user empathy and data analysis.
- Holistic business, product, and design experience in consumer technology products and services with demonstrated knowledge of current trends. Solid understanding of product development life cycle, product management, and experience design.
Strategist: A strategic thinker and innovator who thrives on ambiguity, able to develop compelling concepts and business cases to drive growth and take them through to delivery.
Disruptor: Challenges the industry status quo to develop innovative, transformational customer experiences.
Visionary: Ability to clearly articulate a vision and strategy, and to communicate it clearly and gain buy in from multiple levels in the organization.
Champion: Highly motivated and results oriented change agent with strong technology, business, product, and design acumen .
Manager: Ability to manage complex projects while meeting deadlines and managing virtual teams to achieve optimal results.
Leader: “Lead by example” mentality that promotes collaboration, openness and accountability with her/his team, other departments and external partners.
Facilitator: Participative, thoughtful facilitator that can keep others engaged and on track in meeting environments.
Collaborator: Excels in a culture of collaboration, excellence, innovation and teamwork.
Bridger: Strong interpersonal skills – an outstanding ability to build relationships, influence and navigate within a complex organization.
Diplomat: Presence and self-confidence to interface and engage with key stakeholders internally and externally.
Communicator: Dynamic communication skills with the ability to connect with large and small audiences verbally, through powerful, relevant presentations and via written correspondence.
Initiator: Understands the importance of finding win-wins and engaging others in the cycle of developing new initiatives.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.