Xfinity Sales Professional- SFU- Sign On Bonus
Job SummaryResponsible for the promotion and sale of Xfinity products and services including our Unbeatable Internet, TV & Streaming Video, Xfinity Mobile, Xfinity Home, and Xfinity Voice! This role focuses on meeting customers at their home and selling Xfinity products face to face where customers reside. This might be in a single-family home or a complex with multiple homes. It’s much about learning your territory and becoming a customer-friendly member of your local community. It’s about building positive relationships with your customers and property managers, mastering your product knowledge, thereby, enabling you to provide a superior product package that satisfies the customer’s needs.
Signing bonus valued at $2,000 to be paid in two installments. The first $1,000 will be issued in the pay period following 180 days of employment, and the final $1,000 after one year of employment. Bonus is only payable if the employee is in good standing continuously through the date each payment is made. Candidate must be selected by January 1, 2023. Only candidates hired into the role externally are eligible for the signing bonus during the applicable offering period
***Potential Maximum earnings of $146,250***Core Responsibilities
- Demonstrates an expertise of Comcast's outstanding suite of products (Xfinity Mobile, Unbeatable Internet, TV & Streaming Video, Xfinity Home, and Xfinity Voice). Promotes and sells offerings to individual customers by visiting them at their homes in an assigned territory.
- Continuously maintains a detailed knowledge of features, benefits, product differences, pricing and campaigns in comparison with competition.
- Communicates and develops rapport with customers. Evaluates individual customers' existing and potential product needs and makes recommendations. Educates customers on Comcast products and pricing models as well as competitive advantages over other service providers.
- Crafts turf management plans without assistance, applies experience-based sales techniques, operates independently.
- Shows confidence in selling ability. Displays proficient time management and organizational skills.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market leadership. Independently establishes and coordinates daily sales activities. Generates business through established and approved methods of lead generation. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure product installation goals are achieved. Demonstrates consistent success in residential canvassing sales environment with emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Illustrates strong technical capability (computer knowledge, billing systems, and databases).
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but not limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.
- Where applicable, acquire and maintain any credentials and/or licenses vital to sell and/or design alarm systems as required by law.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Always improving the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them flawless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be hardworking learners, users, and advocates of our groundbreaking technology, products, and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open-minded
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making callbacks and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Strive for excellent results and drive growth
- Respect and promote diversity and inclusiveness
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors, and our communities!
What are the BENEFITS of Comcast?
- Car Allowance to assist with use of personal auto
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Discounted Services (must reside in the footprint)
- Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups
- Many more benefits and perks!
- This information was crafted to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It was not crafted to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $36,250.00
Total Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted Commission): $80,250.00
Our sales compensation programs offer the potential for significant upside above targeted earnings for those who overachieve their sales targets.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.